Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cinnamon Bun Scones

Ever since our trip to Disney this past spring I have been looking for the perfect breakfast pastries.  Yes, instead of heading to the "healthy" side of the breakfast buffet we bee-lined it to the puffy, yummy, decadent side.  My daughter, miss picky eater supreme, couldn't get enough.  Well, if you put chocolate chips in a breakfast food I do the same thing.  Everything tastes better with a touch of chocolate!

Since the chocolate chip scones were a smashing success here I decided to try out another scone recipe.

I give you Cinnamon Bun Scones!



When put on the table, my 5 year old son said, "These are soooo yummy!"  Which was promptly followed by, "And they have icing!" from my 3 year old son.  My daughter tried to hand it back to me after taking the tiniest bite.  After a second "real" bite, it was all gone!  Smashing success in our book!

No comments:

Post a Comment