Saturday, July 6, 2013

Straight from the Garden

This year our garden seemed to do extremely well, extremely fast.  Not sure how or why, since I usually kill any plant that comes into our home.  But, it did and we were inundated with zucchini.  There are only so many times I can make broiled zucchini topped with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.  So, I searched the internet and found to really interesting recipes.

The first was for Stuffed Zucchini.  Easy to make with few ingredients, it was well received at a barbecue.  The second was for Zucchini Bread.  I, myself, had never tried it before but since I love bread I thought why not.  Again, easy to make with few ingredients.  The bread came out great.  Reminds me of banana bread...obviously, swapping the zucchini for the bananas.  Definitely worth it.

Zucchini Bread


No comments:

Post a Comment